As expected with most of the new mid- and high-performance versions of Storm, customers are starting to praise the new Storm Phaze III as a must-have ball in 2020. It’s striking on the rails. He has style. But what is most important for your game also has substance and has a good performance for demanding cakes.
If you’ve tried the new DV8 warranty, this ball compares well in similar oil conditions. This is what differentiates Phaze III. This ball has the attributes of an innovative core and a coverstock technology. The rapid revolution shape of the speed core uniformizes the backend reaction without causing an excessive reaction. The low RG price and high differential coverstock make this reference ball a variety of bowling styles and oil patterns. The R3S hybrid deck does a good job of mixing transitions on the rails in medium oil conditions.
If your medium-high performance ball no longer cuts it, this Storm bowling ball is a good choice. Take a look at the specs below and watch the video to see how this exciting new ball works.
Features of Storm Phaze III:
- Color: obsidian / jade / orchid (all colors vary slightly from the image shown_
- Coverstock: R3S hybrid reagent
- Core: speed core (14 # -16 #), centripetal core (12 # -13 #)
- Finish: 1500 grit polished
- Recommended lane condition: Medium oil
- RG: 2.48 (15 # ball)
- Differential: 0.051 (15 # ball)
- Perfume: see
- Ball performance: higher average performance balls
Watch a video about Storm Phaze III: